Welcome to the debut album of Covid Acid. You guessed it, the project is named after the 2020 COVID-19 outbreak. The new album is titled "Quarantine" because it was created while in self isolation as recommended by the World Health Organization.
The project is strictly for making ACID house music. Acid house (also simply known as just "acid") is a sub-genre of house music developed around the mid-1980s by DJs from Chicago. The style was defined primarily by the "squelching" sounds and deep bass-lines of the Roland TB-303 electronic bass synthesizer-sequencer. Acid house spread to the United Kingdom and continental Europe, where it was played by DJs in the acid house and later rave scenes. By the late 1980s, acid house had moved into the British mainstream, where it had some influence on pop and dance styles.
Thank you for considering COVID ACID - QUARANTINE.
* Recorded onto analog cassette tape
* Authentic underground sound
* Longer song length for extended grooving
* Produced without the use of computers
* All tracks are performed 100% live for the recordings without the aid of a computer
* Deep, hard, grooving 303 acid bass-lines with thumping 909 drum samples